All our courses are self-paced courses, often just referred to as “online courses.” You have immediate access to all course content as soon as you make the purchase. You decide the pace at which you'll study, allowing you to progress quickly through the courses and saving you a lot of money on tuition with our more than 18,000 in-depth explanations about Spanish grammar. You will also get a certificate at the end of your studies.
With Lengalia you can study in two different ways:
We will guide you step-by-step through your course, following a series of logical learning stages (learning paths).
Focused on meeting your needs and interests, and adapted to your individual pace, you are free to choose whichever course, lesson, topic or exercise you would like to learn at any given moment.
1. Acquire a solid base
2. Learn vocabulary
3. Learn grammar rules and how to conjugate verbs
4. Improve listening comprehension
5. Perfect the language
Knowing the phonetic and grammatical rules from the outset is essential in developing a solid linguistic base. Once you know the basics of the language, it will be much easier and faster to continue your learning.
Learn the 382 most important basic words in Spanish with our vocabulary trainer. If you want to expand your vocabulary, our vocabulary trainer offers you more than 23,500 words to learn. The content is organized into 7 different levels (A0 - C2), with each level further broken down into courses.
Know the different Spanish grammatical structures and when to use them. To learn how to conjugate verbs, Lengalia offers you the verbal conjugator with the 108 most commonly used verbs (making 12,468 possible conjugations).
Watch and listen to the numerous videos and audios that we offer you in our courses. Lengalia offers 65 podcasts on different levels of difficulty, with their respective transcripts.
Deepen your Spanish knowledge in different professional subject areas for specific purposes. To this end, Lengalia offers different courses that will help you learn and expand your technical vocabulary and the grammatical structures specific to your professional field.
• Set aside a set time every day for language learning. We recommend at least 10 minutes per day. It is more effective to study a little bit every day than to try to cram everything in once a week.
• Check your progress using your Individual Learning Statistics so you will know which aspects you should concentrate on.
• Do not try to learn everything at once. Set yourself realistic short term goals and achieve them at your own pace.
• Do not be afraid to get things wrong. We all learn from mistakes.
• Repeat what you have learned from time to time. 80% of what we forget is forgotten within 24 hours of learning it.
• Cultivate your patience and perseverance during the learning process.
• Lengalia will help you with your learning process, but the actual learning is an individual task. The final result is up to you.