- Spanish courses online
- Spanish GrammarBusiness spanish
- Placement Test
There are many other reasons that might persuade someone to start studying this popular language. The most striking facts about the Spanish language are that:
1) it is the official language of 21 countries;
2) it is third only to Mandarin Chinese in terms of its number of native speakers worldwide;
3) it is the second most widely spoken language in the world in terms of native speakers;
4) it is the most popular second language learned by native speakers of American English; and
5) it is the second language used for international communication, after English.
1. Education in your own home via internet
Another positive fact of the online courses is that you can learn either alone or with other people. This is also a good opportunity to practise and learn together with a partner. Also children can take advantage of the online courses; it’s a good example for them to see their parents studying and focused on their tasks.
2. Individual attention of the internet courses
This is definelty one of the biggest advantages of learning online since you can get direct answers from your tutor and you can make questions about anything you like. The autonomous in the learning process is one of the most important facts in the second language learning methodologies, and it is completly achieved throughout the online courses.
3. Online spanisch courses offer you many life-long skills
You will be able to include technical skills on your CV, due to the fact that online courses require e-mail and web browsing skills. Moreover, you will be able to get information in Spanish via the Internet easily. That will open up a world of possibilities not only for your professional career, but also for your personal life. You will be able to find and apply for jobs online, make future travel plans and everything related to it, purchase articles online, get in contact with people from all around the world, get information about your hobbies, etc.